The first-ever Red Dress Run was held in San Diego on August 12, 1988. To commemorate the 25th anniversary, RedDressRuns.org enlisted the the help of Nut-N-Honey to create a stamp that is actually valid for use as postage. Disclaimer: This image is a facsimile only. You can order these stamps from Zazzle for your own use by clicking here.
Calendar of Red Dress Runs
- Royal Berkshire Hash’s Red Dress Run captured on video
- An invitation to Alaska in 2015
- Focus on ‘hashpitality’ helps earn Phoenix H3 Red Dress Run recognition among world’s top ten
- Panama City Hash House Harriers Red Dress Run named among world’s Top Ten
- Ascension Island to host one of the world’s top ten Red Dress Runs of 2014