Let us know about your Red Dress Run so that we can include in our list of upcoming Red Dress Runs. Send us an email to our rather obvious gmail address (hint for Half-Minds: It’s our website name, plus gmail.com) or click on the “Tell Us About It” tab at the top of the page. Ideally, we’d like information in the following order.
- Day of the week
- Name of Hash House Harriers kennel and event
- Location of the start (an address will generally suffice)
- Start time
- A brief family audience description of the event.
- The name of the charity supported by the Red Dress Run (a link would also be appreciated)
- A link to additional information and registration (if available)
- Information, if applicable, on the hotel selected or recommended
- No need to provide the names of the hares unless that’s essential for attendees’ planning purposes
- Feel free to send a small event logo or other image.
Here’s one example of a listing:
Saturday, June 13, 2015: The ORIGINAL San Diego Hash House Harriers Red Dress Run. San Diego, California (USA). A weekend-long celebration where the tradition was born. Rego includes the Friday night Pretty In Pink Hash, a Saturday pool party and the Red Dress Run with drinks, dancing and a live band. Enjoy one of two Sunday Hangover hashes — including a train ride to Mexico for the Tijuana H3. Get your flight, hotel & rego. Benefits the San Diego River Park Foundation. Registration and information.
But don’t stop there. Promote your Red Dress Run on our Facebook page. Work with us to promote it on Twitter. If you’d like to write a longer post about your upcoming Red Dress Run, we’d be happy to host it. Let us know how we can help!
Note: The Hash House Harriers enjoy legal protections for the phrase “Red Dress Run.” Please do not plan a Red Dress Run independently of the Hash House Harriers.